At a Glance
Supreme Authority of the worldwide Delphic Movement According IDC Statutes of 1994
- International Delphic Academy (IDA) – as the scientific backbone of the Delphic Movement
- Delphic World Culture Forum (DWCF) – as global forum for gathering, sharing knowledge and lobbying of arts, culture and education connecting them with the right network of politics and financing
- Delphic Royal Society (DRS) – as international forum for leaders, chiefs, kings, queens in power or not in power and politics to preserve “their” tradition and cultural heritage.
- Apollo Award – as award to honour those personalities for supporting arts, culture, education at a world scale with their knowledge and networks in a sustainable way.
- The IDF is an active, operational Foundation
- Is investing according its budget into its own projects, initiatives
- Realises its own concepts with its partners.
- The IDF partners are stakeholders and decision makers in politics and society as well as other Foundations.
- The IDF focus is towards non-competitive activities – compared to the IDC activities which have the aim to compare and foster with competitions, presentations and exhibitions artistic skills to provide human beings of all ages all over the world access to culture and art as a base for emotional understanding among each other.
- The IDF is in charge for financing and support of:
- The financing of the IDF will be achieved by sponsor campaigns carried out by the IDF as well as social, benefit gatherings worldwide, as well out of own Delphic Sources through sales activities by using the rights and symbols of the IDC as well as supporting donations by independent foundations matching the targets of the IDF.
IDF Structure – Proposal
2015 / 2016
International Delphic Council
Berliner Str. 19 A
Phone: +49 (30) 47 300 171
Fax: +49 (30) 47 300 173
J. Christian B. Kirsch
International Delphic Council (IDC), public benefit organisation
Delphic Games Marketing & Rights GmbH, (Ltd.)
Conferences / Seminars
The foundation is not a grant making foundation. It designs and initiates its own projects and develops them through practical implementation
Projects must involve cultural, scientific or social benefits worldwide
Independent Foundation organised under private law with registered Offices in Europe – country has to be considered by the Initiator & Founders
Board of Trustees
Annual report Newsletter (topics) Project-related work
Income will be generated on endowment and return of Delphic Games Marketing and Rights GmbH, donations from other private and public funders.
Accounting year runs